*cue dramatic music...

Notifications
Clear all

*cue dramatic music*  

Logan L Johnson
(@humbletyrant)
Member Admin

I'm Logan L Johnson, head web developer and graphic designer for Drauger OS Development. I have been working with Thomas and the Drauger OS team officially since 2019 when I began hosting the website. Since, I have put forth much effort into designing many of the graphics (excluding the logo), creating the aesthetic and consistent theming for the website, and my most recent effort; myDrauger, which includes the official Drauger OS support help desk and this community board.

I've been a Linux user since 2015, when I started off on a low-end laptop with Ubuntu 14.04. Ever since, I have consistently been a Linux user; I've used a lot of distributions, my favorite desktop distribution likely being Manjaro with i3wm; but I have also used Fedora, CentOS, Debian, and Ubuntu quite a bit.

It's also worth mentioning that I am the owner, founder, and director of Drauger OS's partner organization, CYGO Network, where I have been working since 2017, to provide online services with privacy and a libre philosophy; offering censorship-free social networking platforms, cloud storage, and more.

In my free time I do various other things including gardening and curating my collection of museum quality art and antiques.

Aesthetics are my forte, I enjoy working with frontend web development (HTML/CSS), as well as Photoshop (editing and graphic design alike), as well as garden/landscape design and interior design.

Posted : 18/07/2020 6:48 am