Many people across the world use Drauger OS. Of course, not all of them speak English (sorry if you have a hard time reading this due to the language barrier!). However, it is possible to add language support.
- Open the Menu on the top Panel (on the far left. By default it has the Drauger OS logo)
- Go to Settings (on the right side of the menu)
- Scroll down until you see an app called “Language Support”, open it
- Click on “Install/Remove Languages . . .”
- Scroll down to your language and click the check box to the right.
- Click “Apply”
- In the List at the top of the main window, click and drag your language to the top
- Click “Apply System-Wide”
- Log out then log back in
You should now have your language set as the default language throughout all of Drauger OS!