Drauger OS 7.4.1 is built off of the Liquorix low latency Linux kernel, a pre-compiled ZEN kernel designed with a balance between latency and throughput in mind. To further enhance this, Drauger OS uses a modified Xfce desktop for improved performance and configurability.
A FOCUS ON SECURITY
Drauger OS is designed with security in mind, while also sacrificing as little performance as possible. With this balance, we aim to make a gaming platform that not only is pleasurable, but also safe to use.
Is Drauger OS right for you?
If you are running a computer made sometime during the past 10 years, regularly play games found on platforms such as Steam, and your computer meets our System Requirements, then Drauger OS is right for you!
Support on a personal level
At Drauger OS Development, the organization behind Drauger OS, we work hard with individuals to help them get Drauger OS up and running and to fix any issues they encounter. If you experience any issues, feel free to contact us.
We make sure all the code we develop is open sourced. Just like how we make sure to be open minded when getting advice (or criticism) from others. We appreciate any and all feedback! It’s what helps us get better for everyone.
Check out our blog!
- Beta 2 Of Drauger OS 7.5.1 Has Arrived!Here’s a summary of the changes since Beta 1. System Installer Certain drop-down menus have been updated as the user changes the one above. For instance, when setting the timeContinue reading
- Hardware and Installation ReportingSome of you may have seen the polls on our Twitter, Mastodon, Telegram, and Discord. These polls where asking our community something of a loaded question: If we asked forContinue reading
- Development in the face of COVID-19These past couple of weeks have been crazy. I’m sure that’s one sentiment felt around the world right now as SARS-CoV-2 wracks the globe. Thankfully the software industry hasn’t beenContinue reading
- Drauger OS 7.5.1 Beta 1 Is Here — What’s New?We’re happy to announce the release of Drauger OS 7.5.1 Beta 1! Here are a few noteworthy changes from 7.4.1. Now Based On Ubuntu 20.04 First, Thomas upgraded and changedContinue reading
- Less than a week!That’s right! Less than a week! To what? Why to the Drauger OS 7.5.1 Beta 1 release! I’ve been hard at work this week fixing bugs with our kernel configuration.Continue reading
- We got new people, and other newsThat’s right everyone, we got some more help! Mark Dougherty has offered to help out with documentation, and in a few short weeks will probably be writing blog posts too.Continue reading