New and improved.
Drauger OS 7.5.1 has an overhauled desktop, the xanmod kernel for better graphics performance, and enhanced multi-lingual support.
Drauger OS 7.5.1 has much in the line of improved performance over Drauger OS 7.4.1. The latest stable release is now running on the xanmod kernel, which boasts higher performance than the previous version’s liquorix kernel.
A FOCUS ON SECURITY
Drauger OS is designed with security in mind, while also sacrificing as little performance as possible. With this balance, we aim to make a gaming platform that not only is pleasurable, but also safe to use.
Is Drauger OS right for you?
If you are running a computer made sometime during the past 10 years, regularly play games found on platforms such as Steam, and your computer meets our System Requirements, then Drauger OS is right for you!
Support on a personal level
Drauger OS has a very dedicated development team and community. We strive to help all of our users with any issues they encounter to ensure the best possible experience with Drauger OS. Whether you use myDrauger, message us on Telegram, or even just send us an email, we’re here to help.
We make sure all the code we develop is open sourced. Just like how we make sure to be open minded when getting advice (or criticism) from others. We appreciate feedback from our users! It’s what helps us improve for everyone.
Check out our blog!
- Drauger OS 7.5.1 and Mirrors Now AvailableThat’s right folks! After 6 months of testing, bug fixing, feature additions, and even more testing, Drauger OS 7.5.1 is now available in its full, stable release! A LOT ofContinue readingDrauger OS 7.5.1 and Mirrors Now Available
- The 7.4.1 to 7.5.1 TransitionOn September 5th, 2020, we will be releasing Drauger OS 7.5.1 for its stable release. That same day, Drauger OS 7.4.1 will be considered End-Of-Life (EOL). So, in order toContinue readingThe 7.4.1 to 7.5.1 Transition
- Drauger OS 7.5.1 Beta 3 – What’s NewThe Beta 3 release mostly focuses on bug-fixing and behind-the-scenes changes to the overall experience. In addition Drauger OS has now moved to the Xanmod kernel — more details below.Continue readingDrauger OS 7.5.1 Beta 3 – What’s New
- Introducing: myDraugerWith the upcoming new stable release of Drauger OS, which has been overhauled and improved exponentially, I thought such an event warranted much the same for the Drauger OS website. Most significant is the new myDrauger. … Continue readingIntroducing: myDrauger
- Apple Silicon and Drauger OS on ARMA few days ago, Apple announced that they would be moving their Macs to Apple Silicon processors. But what is “Apple Silicon”, and why does it matter to Drauger OS?Continue readingApple Silicon and Drauger OS on ARM
- Catching UpHey everyone! I realize I haven’t posted on our blog for a while. I’m going to fill you guys in on as much as I can to make up forContinue readingCatching Up
One account for everything Drauger OS
With a myDrauger account, you get access to the Drauger OS community, where you can confer with developers and other Drauger OS users, as well as access to the support ticketing system, and a convenient place to manage blog post interactions.
We’ve created one of the most innovative and comprehensive support solutions in the Linux community for our users.