Drauger OS 7.4.1 is built off of the Liquorix low latency Linux kernel, a pre-compiled ZEN kernel designed with a balance between latency and throughput in mind. To further enhance this, Drauger OS uses a modified Xfce desktop for improved performance and configurability.
A FOCUS ON SECURITY
Drauger OS is designed with security in mind, while also sacrificing as little performance as possible. With this balance, we aim to make a gaming platform that not only is pleasurable, but also safe to use.
Is Drauger OS right for you?
If you are running a computer made sometime during the past 10 years, regularly play games found on platforms such as Steam, and your computer meets our System Requirements, then Drauger OS is right for you!
Support on a personal level
At Drauger OS Development, the organization behind Drauger OS, we work hard with individuals to help them get Drauger OS up and running and to fix any issues they encounter. If you experience any issues, please join myDrauger or contact us.
We make sure all the code we develop is open sourced. Just like how we make sure to be open minded when getting advice (or criticism) from others. We appreciate any and all feedback! It’s what helps us get better for everyone.
Check out our blog!
- The 7.4.1 to 7.5.1 TransitionOn September 5th, 2020, we will be releasing Drauger OS 7.5.1 for its stable release. That same day, Drauger OS 7.4.1 will be considered End-Of-Life (EOL). So, in order toContinue reading
- Drauger OS 7.5.1 Beta 3 – What’s NewThe Beta 3 release mostly focuses on bug-fixing and behind-the-scenes changes to the overall experience. In addition Drauger OS has now moved to the Xanmod kernel — more details below.Continue reading
- Introducing: myDraugerWith the upcoming new stable release of Drauger OS, which has been overhauled and improved exponentially, I thought such an event warranted much the same for the Drauger OS website. Most significant is the new myDrauger.
- Apple Silicon and Drauger OS on ARMA few days ago, Apple announced that they would be moving their Macs to Apple Silicon processors. But what is “Apple Silicon”, and why does it matter to Drauger OS?Continue reading
- Catching UpHey everyone! I realize I haven’t posted on our blog for a while. I’m going to fill you guys in on as much as I can to make up forContinue reading
- Beta 2 Of Drauger OS 7.5.1 Has Arrived!Here’s a summary of the changes since Beta 1. System Installer Certain drop-down menus have been updated as the user changes the one above. For instance, when setting the timeContinue reading
One account for everything Drauger OS
With a myDrauger account, you get access to the Drauger OS community, where you can confer with developers and other Drauger OS users, as well as access to the support ticketing system, and a convenient place to manage blog post interactions.
We’ve created one of the most innovative and comprehensive support solutions in the Linux community for our users.